Our holistic addiction treatment programs at our holistic addiction treatment centers are here to treat people from a whole-body perspective. We offer a variety of methods to address the needs of the mind, body, and spirit, and strive to uncover and find answers to the root causes of addiction. Our outpatient and residential programs provide holistic addiction care by offering art therapy, Qi gong, acupuncture, yoga, and meditation, along with experiential therapies, including a ropes course, massage therapy, spiritual counseling and traditional psychotherapy.
Generally, holistic resources support addiction treatment and recovery through:
- Providing knowledge and awareness of the “whole” self – body, mind, emotion and spirit
- Helping clients explore each aspect of self and how it affects overall health and well-being
- Addressing and transforming patterns, behaviors, emotions, and beliefs that perpetuate addiction
- Enabling a client to become more present and develop greater self-awareness
- Integrating a client’s healing through experiential and somatic work
- Teaching clients how to facilitate their own healing process
- Offering tools which support a person on their path through recovery, from active addiction to sobriety and beyond
- Empowering clients to believe they can create change in their lives
Recovery is a reclaiming of the self. Giving clients an understanding of the “whole” self, as well as gaining knowledge and awareness of the tools that can help access the various aspects of self, offers a greater possibility of moving fluidly through recovery. Clients can understand and cope with what is arising as they move through the stages of change, self-exploration and creating a new life with holistic modalities that have been found to be beneficial for addiction treatment and recovery.
Holistic Addiction Treatment Programs For Drug Addiction
Holistic treatment for drug addiction is a core component of Sagebrush’s model. Aligned with the belief that true recovery is the healing of the human spirit, our holistic model is designed to support people as they move through their individual journey. We do not follow the traditional “medical model,” rather, we implement a variety of healing techniques to support the body’s ability to remove alcohol and drug toxins naturally. We believe that minimal to no medication is preferable in most cases, and consult with our medical doctor regularly. The components of physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual aspects of health and healing are incorporated in our holistic addiction treatment programs.
Holistic Addiction Treatment Centers and Their Mission
The mission of Sagebrush is to transform the lives, families and communities of men and women who desire to be free from addiction so that they might enjoy the benefits of a lifetime of recovery. Our addiction treatment staff believes that treatment should include the mind, body, and soul to be the most effective. Through our numerous drug rehab center locations, we continue to provide holistic addiction treatment in Northern VA. To learn more about Sagebrush and our holistic addiction treatment programs, contact us today. Call now at (866) 488-1156 to find one of the holistic addiction treatment centers that is right for you.